Friday 13 January 2012

PENYAKIT AKU SEMAKIN TERUK

assalamualaikum semua.. 
by referring to the title, u guys may be shock isn't it? 
yeah.. me too..
but that is the fact that u guys need to accept!!
me too.. 
seriously, i don't play a joke here cause i'm not a clown by the way..
may be u guys wondering what is the disease that i have right now.. ( or not even concern at all.. whatever.. hahaha)
i have... 
i have....
i have...
i have...
CHRONIC
























LAZY disease!!!!
until now doctors can't even find the best medicine to be prescribed to lazy patient.. 
yeah.. my lazy is too chronic now..
there are too much symptoms that have been figured out.. such as like to delay in finishing my tasks, always delay to study (the worst), etc..

this symptoms have been figured out during my first semester in Degree.. now, it become really chronic.. 
owh damn u hisham!!!!
can u imagine, i can let my laundry to be done once a week now.. before this it might be 3 times at least for a week.. (soooooo lazy).. i can waste my time by playing, facebooking, tweeting, blogging, watching movies, and snoring at my bed..  yeah yeah... i know it really bad.. but, it is my habit now.. i can't stop it.. seriously.. 
besides, i can also spending too much time by just doing nothing or just daydreaming.. 

i'm searching for the best supplement to reduce my disease now.. please!!!!
till then :-)

p/s : saja ngengada nak tulis orang putih malam ni... wahahahahaha.. biar ramai follower mat saleh aku nanti.. (berangan tak ingat punya!!!)

KOMEN LA KAT BAWAH NI, AKU TAK KISAH PUN

2 comments:

  1. same goes to me.. langsung tak da semangat macam zaman dip dulu.. risau sebenarnye dgn sikap mcm ni.. takut kalo xda wat something, kang terkandas lak.. :(
    luckly u r in the final sem skang kn.. jelez..

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, the time has come... we need to brush up our attitude..
    seriously, i'm sooooooooooooooooooooo worried now... hohohohoho

    ReplyDelete